Monday, December 14, 2009

Make-Up ideas please. I've got lots of blackheads/blocked pores and prone to spots, also have uneven skin tone?

I've never really experimented with make-up that much but would love to know how i can get myself a clear complexion using make up.


Foundation, concealer, powder? What makes you would recommend and also how to apply so it looks decent.


All i usually wear is black mascara.





I have problem skin. I've got black heads/ blocked pores and suffer with spots, shiny skin and i've got quite an uneven skin tone.





Thankyou in advance for all helpful answersMake-Up ideas please. I've got lots of blackheads/blocked pores and prone to spots, also have uneven skin tone?
Neutrogena SkinClearing foundation is a really good one, it has salicylic acid in it which is used to unclog pores and blackheads. They have the matching powder and a concealer with anti-blemish ingredients as well.


I use it and it works pretty well for me. It keeps my blackheads under control and helps soak up the oily parts of my skin without over drying. I have never gotten any irritation or dry scaly skin from that foundation.


It is pretty light and sheer so you do not look like you have a mask on. They have a nice variety of colors too so it is pretty easy to match your skin tone.Make-Up ideas please. I've got lots of blackheads/blocked pores and prone to spots, also have uneven skin tone?
Firstly, you need to moisturise as this makes a better base to put makeup onto. Remember to always take it off as well! I would personally suggest using johnsons products as these are really good for your skin! In the summer, i wouldn't say you should wear foundation as its too heavy and makes it even worse (because you sweat....) so i would say use a tinted moisturiser and then keep it simple with a layer of black eye liner and black mascara. Hope the link helps too!!
i think what you need to do is jsut to cleanse your skin but be careful because you need to find the right product for your skin i think simple is a good product as it has no parfum in it, but i would put moistoriser on first to make a base then liquid foundation and once that has dried... powder and maybe a little blusher or bronzer
Ideally you need to work at getting your skin in better shape, as make-up only looks good on good skin unless you really know how to apply it properly.


Use a good face mask twice a week and moisturise every day. Also use a face scrub twice a week to remove and dead skin cells.





Good luck.
MAC foundation.


Eyeliner.


MAC conceler.
1. Put liquid foundation on first


2. then put powder makeup over it


and that shoul;d work try it.
I can't start without telling you that it is your skin that makes or breaks your complexion. You can't paint a very pretty picture on a dirty canvas. Start taking care of your skin. I love Mary Kay's microdermabrasion which is a two part set. The first is a tube of a super fine grainy scrub and the second is this silk like serum you apply after you rinse. This makes pores instantly smaller. You can use this every three days but I just use it once a week. Cleanser and moisturizer are key! Get a good but not harsh cleanser and a good moisturizer with sun screen. I highly recommend Mary Kay's cleanser and moisturizer, together they go for $40 but it will last me three months. Okay, enough with that! For a flawless look, apply your concealer first (after cleanser, moisturizer, and you pat dry your face). Get the smallest bit of concealer and lightly dab it everywhere you want to use it, then go back and dab or dot the area until it is blended in with your skin. Mary Kay's Acne Treatment gel is great for spot treatment of acne. If you have it all over I would recommend talking with a beauty consultant about what is best for your skin, perhaps Velocity would be best if your skin is really oily and acne prone. Sometimes the TimeWise will work well for acne prone faces that have combination skin (like me). Moving on, apply foundation all over. Start just above your mouth and use up and outward sweeping motions for the best coverage and then cover any missed areas. If using a liquid foundation use your recently washed and dried fingers because the heat from your fingers will help the foundation spread easier and smoother. If using a mineral powder foundation be sure to dip the brush in the powder, swirl it around, then tap off the excess before applying it to your face. Apply it as you would the foundation with the out and up approach. Next use a facial highlighting pen to brighten dark places on your face (ex. under eyes, smile lines around your nose, one line in the middle of each eye brow going up to open up your face more). Let the facial highlighting pen's coverage set for a moment before patting it in. After that I would say you are finished unless you would like a soft blush or bronzer to apply. I know this was extremely long but I hope it helps. My beauty consultant can be found at MaryKay.com/AshleyWalkup. Her site has a virtual make over for free if you would ever be interested in trying it. If you tell her that Beauty4Moms sent you to her I know she'll give you $5 off any order and free shipping. She's a great consultant, she taught me all I know. : ) I hope you find the perfect look for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment