Monday, December 14, 2009

What are those rough red spots that cover the upper legs and arms and how do you get wrid of them?

my Friend had them so she stopped eating bread and used a loofa and they went betterWhat are those rough red spots that cover the upper legs and arms and how do you get wrid of them?
I think they are called Heat Spots, And Are Just Blocked Pores That Occur Where Your Clothing Is Tighter,


Exfoliation Is the Key My Dear =]


xWhat are those rough red spots that cover the upper legs and arms and how do you get wrid of them?
Try taking a fish oil capsule every day and use a shower gel that exfoliates.
Build up of dead skin I think. Use exfoliating gloves or a loofah daily %26amp; always moisturise. I never get this now.
Might be blocked pours or exzema.
Do you mean thread veins??
perhaps keratosis pilaris?


the wikipedia site has a lot of information on it, including how to treat it (since there is no actual cure for it)

No comments:

Post a Comment