Monday, December 14, 2009

I have small water like spots/blisters in a very small patch on my face - is this acne/eczma?

How to treat it? They dry out then pop up again.





Is it due to my face cream? But it only appears in one small area.





They make the area red and sore.I have small water like spots/blisters in a very small patch on my face - is this acne/eczma?
If this is the same that happened to me.. This is an allergic reaction to ';lanolin'; or ';lanoline'; (used in soaps, body scrubs, shower gels, bubble baths, face creams etc)





I had water blisters all over my hands and face when I was 15, and my doctor couldnt work out what it was. Worst 2 weeks of my life I looked like I'd been burned. It scarred it was that bad. Turned out it was lanolin.





Dont pop them, they'll scar (from experience). Check labels on anything you touch on your face and stop using it! Drink lots of water and leave the spots alone, they'll go and not return if you stop using lanolin on your face. Sensitive skin cant deal with it. Even now (at age 24) I cant use any cleanser or harsh scrubs. Not even soap can go near my face since this!





Lots of people are allergic to this and dont know, so ask your doctor - people with bad acne could be making themselves worse by using these products without knowing it





As for it only appearing in a small area, this will be the area its reacting to at the minute (due to oily patches or even dry patches etc).





If this is the same thing that happened to me, clean your face with your hands with hot water, dry it, moisturise with a gentle moisturiser like nivea, and then leave it alone. Your skin will do its own job!





Hope I helped. Good luck honey. Abs. xx





xxxxI have small water like spots/blisters in a very small patch on my face - is this acne/eczma?
could be impetigo - go get it checked out. If it is then it's VERY contagiuos so don't pick it. It's not a big deal though if it is, antibiotic cream will sort it in a couple of days. Go get it checked out though!!
When did it start?





Don't you think its chickenpox?
It could be different things and it would depend on how long you have had the symptom, got to this link and look for your symptoms


http://www.webmd.com/search/search_resul鈥?/a>


I hope that this helps.
go the doctors it might be an allergy or impetigo you will get some anti biotics
It could be eczema, but it also could be something worse like shingles. I would definitely try to get in to see my doctor if I were you. Shingles can cause some pretty bad scarring and can also spread if not treated correctly. I'm sure there are other things it could be, but that was the first thing that popped into my mind.





But DEFINITELY go see your doctor!
I also have a feeling that it could be eczema which usually has this characteristic of drying up and coming out again. So it would be ideal to visit a dermatologist or you could try using some effective over the counter medications which are effective in curing eczema. I would recommend that you use medications from zenmed which are the best for eczema, acne and many other skin disorders.
I get the same thing on my face, right on my cheeks, I have suffered with eczema since I was born, but I'd never got these weird bumps on my face before, and I've had them for about a year now, they come and go. I went to the the doctors about it, and they reckon it isn't eczema, but it's a problem with my sweat glans.


They prescribed me a cream called Fucidin, which helps every now and then. I also sometimes use an organic cream which you can get in health shops called Calendula Balm.





See your doctor, they might recommend a cream to use.


Good luck

No comments:

Post a Comment