Monday, April 26, 2010

What is the best cleanser for spots on a teenage face?

This is what I do and use: In the Mornings I use Apricot Scrub: Invigorating. Afterwards I follow with putting some Boots No7 Soft %26amp; Soothed Toner on a slightly damp cotton pad and waiting for it to dry completely, and then put on a doctor prescribed medication. Once a week, instead of using Apricot Scrub, I use the Mask part of Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask then follow with my regular routine. Every night before going to bed I use Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Cleanser with Microclear Technology and continue with using Boots No7 Soft %26amp; Soothed Toner and the doctor prescribed medication.





Almost everything I have, I bought at Target. These are the prices:


Apricot Scrub: Invigorating: ~$4.00


Boots No7 Soft %26amp; Soothed Toner: ~$8.00


Neutrogena Clear Pore Cleanser/Mask: ~$8.00


Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Cleanser with Microclear Technology: ~$8.00


Cotton Pad (80 pk.): ~$?





Sam's Club:


Doctor Prescribed Medication: ~$5.00 (Ask your doctor about a treatment you could use and they should give you a prescription.)


What is the best cleanser for spots on a teenage face?
Try quinoderm, it works really well on all skin types and you can get it from boots really cheap.What is the best cleanser for spots on a teenage face?
You could try this http://www.natures-health-foods.com/yogu鈥?/a> and see if it will work for you.
mario badescu glycolic cleasner
Mary Kay's velocity. I swear by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment