Monday, April 26, 2010

Quinoderm Cream and Panoxyl Aquagel cream for spots?

I suffer from mild spots/acne on th side of my face, I want to try one of the above but not sure which as i have sensitive skin (occasional eczema).





I really need to get rid of these spots as each time i got one i'm left with a mark on my face - i've had quite a lot of spots so u can imagine! So which is best for my skin type? Quinoderm Cream and Panoxyl Aquagel cream for spots?
I've used the panoxyl cream and it worked wonders for me, I also started taking dianette pill and within 2days it has cleared my skin up so much. it was really bad and now it looks so smooth and clear with me using both of themQuinoderm Cream and Panoxyl Aquagel cream for spots?
They sound harsh...


Use tea tree oil.


Put a bit on some cotton wool and apply it to your spots before you go to bed, and in the morning they'll be reduced, sometimes gone completely.


It works a charm for me.





The less chemicals and shiz you put on them, the smaller they get.


But Tea Tree oil is natural, so it's all good.

No comments:

Post a Comment