Monday, April 26, 2010

How do I get rid of spots using stuff in my kitchen not herbs I have never heard of?

you can make simple spot killing face masks out of egg whites, honey, lemon juice, bicarbonate of soda and natural yoghurt. I would recommend the egg white but mix it with lemon juice or honey if you wanted to be more adventurous. You can leave it on overnight or just try it out for twenty minutes and see what you think. I have also heard that just squeezing the juice from a lemon onto your skin can help with spots. Hope this has helped, good luck!How do I get rid of spots using stuff in my kitchen not herbs I have never heard of?
drink loads of waterHow do I get rid of spots using stuff in my kitchen not herbs I have never heard of?
WD40 is the best stain remover in the world as far as like kitchen tiles, counter tops, grease spots on concrete or asphalt. But i wouldn't use it on clothing, which you didn't specify what you were removing spots from.
Hiya, spots are just a pain in the ***. I have used every single product there is i think from the cheapies to spendin rediculous amounts on products and facials. I think at the end of the day if your gonna get spots you will. Some of us more than others. I think a good diet does help, plenty of sleep and try to relax and not to get stressed. good look mate spots are a pain arent they.....
Wierd question. Why stuff from your kitchen? Use toothpaste, or Clearasil. Don't smack yourself over the head with a colander or anything like that.
Bicarbonate of soda gets rid of spots.
Spots Spots Spots ,





They Are a Paiin And Spots Get Used To Treatments After Using Them After And After Again , They Just Fight Back


i Have Expercienced Very bad Spots But if You Use These Households Products Warm Tea Bag Malt Vinger , You See Spots Are What They Call Alcahi And Needs Acid To Clear Them , ive Tryed useing Medicine And Products Behind The Till But Nuttin Seems To Work You need a Heatly Diet Wiith Less Sugars And Fats in And More Dried Food Heated Face Masks Are good And Toothpaste for Me Makes Spots Go Reder , To get Rid of Spots i Think You Will Have To Find Out Yourself , Then Spends Lots on Un Working products
Don't know about your kitchen, but you could use toothpaste from your bathroom :).
Drink water, don't wear as much or no makeup, and toothpaste does work I use it and even though you might look like an alien it works! Washing your face twice a day with soap and water is good but don't overdo the scrubbing as you will produce more oil from your pores.


You could try having a hot bath or putting your face over a bowl of hot kettle water which will open the pores.
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment