Monday, April 26, 2010

HOW can i get rid off darker spots and darker skin on my forehead ?

22 male ....


i have spots and a darker tone of my forehead while the rest of my face is fair !!


is it because i used to cover my face while riding my bike for 2 years..


what can i do to even it out ?


any home remedies or creams or anything wud help !!


thanks alot !!HOW can i get rid off darker spots and darker skin on my forehead ?
well maybe a doctor or surgery might fix it like a lazer so see a doctor and maybe they can helpHOW can i get rid off darker spots and darker skin on my forehead ?
go tanning with a had or cloth over the part that's already dark...





or exfoliate the darker skin more than the lighter skin to slough off skin cells and speed up the regenerating process. you can buy an exfoliator at cvs or any store, or go to your cabinet and fridge and mix a tablespoon of yogurt with brown sugar to form a grainy paste. use this as an exfoliator! (try adding a little bit of olive oil for mosturizer)





hope it helps =]
max factor concealer iv had spots and maxfactor brand was the best thing i used to cover up the spot, iv used a fair few cover ups and this is the best by far!


good luck


^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment