Wednesday, April 28, 2010

My skin is really itchy but no spots?

I dont know what it is but I was fine untill I got out of the shower around 10:30 then my arms (from about elbows to wrist) were really itching, but that went away after a few minutes. So then I went to bed but I woke up around 2 because I was soo itchy, and now its my legs (from about my knees to my ankels) and its horrible! I don't have any spots or bite marks, just clear skin. What could it be and what can I do to stop the itching?My skin is really itchy but no spots?
it happens sometimes. well, just get some alum, and place it in water for 3 to 4 hours. then have bath with the same water. u will surely feel comfortable. as this is not possible in shower, try in bath tub. wash and rub your body gently with that water.My skin is really itchy but no spots?
Maybe it's the soap or the conditioner?
could be heat rash or eczema. go to the doctors and get some cream. or take allergy tablets.
you have the swine flu.

No comments:

Post a Comment