Monday, April 26, 2010

I have black spots all over my body from scratching my skin how can i make the spots fade or go away ?

black spots on my face, arms, and legs.I have black spots all over my body from scratching my skin how can i make the spots fade or go away ?
www.beautipage.com/wendybfit


get the facial buffer and cream and the body buffing cream and mitt then Extreme repair face and body cream and if you can the cell bloc c new cell protection


otherwise go to a dermatologist.


the home remedy for drank spots is rubbing raw red onion on them.I have black spots all over my body from scratching my skin how can i make the spots fade or go away ?
you should go to the doc to get some skin cream or


you can go to wal mart or k-mart and its this cream called black and white cream it works really really good..but you should get the black %26amp; white soap since its black spots on your body
Wow weird well im not sure you should prob. go to a doctor or some were and check dat ot cause it might mean something bad. But im not really sure.
hmmmmmm do you have like somthing under your nails or fingernail polish on that wold make that happen? and also it could be dirty dead skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment