Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have black spots on my face and it make me to appear black.What to do to get rid of this black spots?

Try Chanthik With Milk or Water (Warm). U Can Get this From Cosmetics Shop.





Apply it in Ur Face Before Going to bed %26amp; leave it for the Whole Night





But For First 3 or 4 Times Use it between 2days Gap, %26amp; for Only 2 hours, Because U Would Get Cold. But it Does not Give any Side Affects.





%26amp; U Dont Need to Use it Regularly to Avoid Pimples Since it Removes Pimples from the Root %26amp; Removes the Black Dots from ur face.





Ur Face will Look Very Fresh If u Use it regularly





More Over it is Very Cheap%26amp; Herball treatmentI have black spots on my face and it make me to appear black.What to do to get rid of this black spots?
Make a thin paste of Sandalwood powder with water. At bed time wash your face with warm water and apply this paste daily. Leave it overnight and wash in the morning with lukewarm water. It will fade out your face spots for some times later.





For more details and home made skin care recipes you can visit the source site.I have black spots on my face and it make me to appear black.What to do to get rid of this black spots?
fair and lovely worked for me.





applying lemon juice for half an hour also helps
please use turmeric
Make a paste of Red Sandalwood powder and Honey.Apply it before sleeping .It will solve your problems
I have the same problem. My dermatologist called it Hyper-Pigmentation, which is common among black people. Your best option is to go to a dermatologist and let him prescribe whatever is best for your particular skin, because if you experiment too much, and follow alot of other people's advice you could end up damaging your skin or burning it. Your skin is very delicate. That is what happened to me. But my dermatologist gave me Brevoxyl-8 and Retina Micro, these worked wonders. Grin I don't know your situation, but if you cannot see a dermatologist, the best thing is to wash in the morning and at night with Dove soap for sensitive skin, and at night before bed rub Palmer's Cocoa Butter alll over your face to blend your skin and fade the black spots. I use these products and my face looks great now. Also never, ever use skin bleaches or lighteners cos these products will casue more acne and will burn your skin and make the spots worse, if you use these you will be sorry, trust me I been there and done that. Good Luck!! I hope you find something soon.
factor 5

No comments:

Post a Comment