Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What do people use to fill in spots on the eyebrows like on makeover shows?

Is it eye shadow maybe? Im just curious... (:What do people use to fill in spots on the eyebrows like on makeover shows?
An eyebrow pencil usually. Eyeliner can work too if it is the right color. smudging really helps make it look more natural too. Eye shadow really is too powdery and would smear or come off too fast.What do people use to fill in spots on the eyebrows like on makeover shows?
I use an eyeshadow that is the same as my hair, I tried a pencil, but could not get it to look natural no matter what I did
I'm pretty sure it's probablly an eyebrow pencil. Some people use eyeshadow but its not really a good idea in my opinion.
well they sometimes use eye pencil or a brow pencil and


they use eyeshadow too light ones
eyebrow pencil and then they can use a q-tip to blend it in

No comments:

Post a Comment