Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Do vitamin e capsules fade dark marks and spots on skin?

If you split a capsule open and put it on the blemish.Do vitamin e capsules fade dark marks and spots on skin?
I actually have heard of that, but I don't think it works.





My friend (an aesthetician) *swears* by a product called Bio Oil to get rid of old scars and other skin discolorations.





I think you can find it at a nutritional supplement store or maybe in the organic supplement section of certain supermarkets (like Fred Meyer in the Northwest).Do vitamin e capsules fade dark marks and spots on skin?
Who told you that crap? I never heard of that. Where did you get that from? Try vanishing bleaching cream. Vantex from fashion fair
its more for scars. but it might work. you can buy Vit E in liquid form. Try it and see no harm in trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment