Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have brown and red spots on my face really bad . This stuff help?

The spots are from the sun. My face got burned really bad by the sun. Will bio-oil help with this problem?I have brown and red spots on my face really bad . This stuff help?
It may worsen the problem.


Rather get some Aquaeous Cream BP (which is lanolin free) and use the cream to gently wash your face daily. And when you go out in the sun protect your skin with SPF 40 minimum.


Do not scratch or pick anything on your face, just leave it to heal naturally.


Besides that you can get Grapeseed extract and a multivitamin pill which will help your skin cells renew more quickly.


Be prepared to wait a few months for your skin to recover, don't be hasty.I have brown and red spots on my face really bad . This stuff help?
you need to go to casualty
no. but a maggie thatcher mask might

No comments:

Post a Comment