Monday, April 26, 2010

Do vitamins and calcium work for hairless spots?

I just turned 16 and I've been having this ';bald'; spot on the upper back of my head for 2 years now. I've tried using scalp oil but it didn't really work good for me. I'm trying to take vitamins %26amp; calcium (Centrum). I have no idea what's going on. It's probably stress but I'm always a stressed out person. There's just a bunch of things that make me stressed out for. I don't know what I should do. I've tried asking my doctor and she prescribed me the scalp oil.Do vitamins and calcium work for hairless spots?
Ooh one of my friends tried to put a black perm on her hair and she's white and it got all these bald burned patches from it, anyways to the point, she used this Dr. DoGro balm on her hair every day and did scalp massage and it grew in really fast, it's in a white container and it has red writing on it and smells like a pina colada sorta, but the vitamins should help, especially if you get the hair and nail vitamins.
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment