Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What can i do for black spots in my boby it looks very bad.plz help me?

i m 25 yrs old and i hv a very very rough skin too.


plz help me out , i want a smooth,charming and spotless boby.What can i do for black spots in my boby it looks very bad.plz help me?
Spots on your booby or body? I am not sure what exactly you mean. Two totally different situations going on. Booby spots are way harder to fix than body spots.What can i do for black spots in my boby it looks very bad.plz help me?
solution: dermaline skin whitening cream and sunscreen.


dermaline is a safe and potent product that can resurface (dark) spot free and fresher skin tone.. sunscreen will keep it that way.
YOU MEAN YOUR BABBY, RIGHT?





ARE YOU INSTAIN?
Learn to spell, it really will work well on your skin!
can't boby fix his own skin? break up with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment