Monday, April 26, 2010

What can I do about my spots? (on and around my nose and chin) Really want to get rid of them! HELPP PLEASE.!!

Heyy!


I'm breaking out in spotts. They're horrible and I hate them and I want to get rid of them. They're driving me crazy. They are mainly on and around my nose and chin and sometims theres a few around my hair line. I've just started using nivea visage young wash gel, will this work? I just want to get rid of them before school starts! Does anyone use any good creams etc? They start off small then they go kinda pussy and then they go just as I'm getting another one. My mum says that you dont notice them but I'm really concious of them and I'd feel really good if they went and didnt come back! Sorry I know that this is really long but this is really appreciatted!


Thank-youWhat can I do about my spots? (on and around my nose and chin) Really want to get rid of them! HELPP PLEASE.!!
spots? do u mean..pimples or sumthing?

No comments:

Post a Comment