Wednesday, April 28, 2010

I have tiny brown spots on top of my hands?

and iv had them or noticed them since i was probably 9 im 14 andi still have soem left but not as much..should i be worried?


i heard that lemon juice gets skin lighter..so i odnt know if i should use it on my hands x] but what are they?I have tiny brown spots on top of my hands?
whoa! I have those too,


they reminded me of liver spots. haha


but they were just on the side of one finger.


i'm pretty sure it's just skin discoloration.





you know what's weird? i didn't notice mine till i was 9 either.I have tiny brown spots on top of my hands?
They're probably small pimples or dark freckles. Not really something to worry about, I think.
Those brown spots are sun spots or freckles that you get from being exposed to the sun. Yes, anything with vitamin C can lighten the skin. To prevent from getting more as you age, you should use a lotion with SPF on the exposed areas. If you are not using any on your face, you should also start as I started getting brown spots on my face from not using sunblocks when I'm out in the sun.

No comments:

Post a Comment