Monday, April 26, 2010

Is it normal to have little dandruff spots near the nape of your neck?

i have dreads been growing them for bout a year and a half now and recently i have little dandruff spots near the nape of my neck is this because my head isnt used to all the new hair back there or what? and dont say anystupid crap like eww dreads are nasty its normal eitherIs it normal to have little dandruff spots near the nape of your neck?
I'm pretty sure it's normal -- my mother used to have dreads. I would recommend getting some dandruff shampoo, or if you go to a salon or something to get the new growth twisted, you can speak to them about a good treatment for it that's both affordable and protects your hair! I wish you the best of luck!Is it normal to have little dandruff spots near the nape of your neck?
i hev no clue wether its normal or not. but i think its ok. u should seek treatment. use suitable shampoo or watever.
dont worry my dad has dandruff there too...its normal


some ppl do some dont


get dandruff shampoo

No comments:

Post a Comment