Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can I get rid of dark spots under my eyes?

concealerHow can I get rid of dark spots under my eyes?
preparation H.How can I get rid of dark spots under my eyes?
concealer,although you should just sleep well .





nothings better than natural beauty
concealer u kan find it in lyk any makeup booth or place


it duzent get rid of it buh it covers it up


if u want it gone then try putting little tea bags under ur eyes every morning it helps and will eventually go away
put


a serum


at night.
to get rid of dark, puffy eyes try dipping a cotton ball into cold cucumber juice and setting on eyes for 15-20 minutes. potato slices can reduce dark circles as well.


to prevent dark spots; stay hydrated. lower salt intake. never sleep with eye make-up. make sure you are sleeping enough. or sleep with your head slightly elevated to allow better circulation.


search yahoo answers fo your question and there are probably alot of good answers.

No comments:

Post a Comment