Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How to get rid of spots?

I have spots, but not usually this bad. I usually have an outbreak sometimes...... %26amp; I have lots on my chin and my right cheek :(.


How do I get rid of them fast?


I need them gone in a week.


Helppp!How to get rid of spots?
I believe your talking about acne? Try Pro-Active. That stuff works wonders.... For sun spots consult a dermatologist. How to get rid of spots?
what kind of spots? like sun-spots?
What kind of spots? Are they red? Are they white? Do they burn? DO they itch? You need to give us more info. But maybe you're prone to what's called Hives. People usually get them when they are ';allergic'; to certain times of the year, pollen count, or even sun exposure. You should really go talk to your doctor about your outbreaks.They can give you medication or something. If they're hives...usually lotion will not help because it is an internal reaction showing up on your skin. Maybe you can take some Benadryl. But I would consult my doctor, first.
proactive works. :)
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment