Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Homemade tips to get rid of spots?

i have spots on my chest one on my boob and two on my chest any suggestions.?Homemade tips to get rid of spots?
Apparently toothpaste works :S I dunno if that's true but the facial wipes to get rid of spots on your face I've found work fine on your chest and clears them up if you use them regularly, hope this helps =]Homemade tips to get rid of spots?
what kind of spots
concealer.


makeup stuff you know. put it on the spots and they'll look like they're gone.


If it's like a bump... I don't know.
i sometimes get them, i just leave them alone and hopefully they dissapear
are they like sun spots? or acne spots? Either way, you should check out this radio program. I found it to be helpful for many skin concerns that we have.





http://skinhealthtoday.com/?utm_source=b鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment