Monday, April 26, 2010

How to cover up spots well and apply bronzer ? Please help !! and how to curl your hair ?

Hey ! My skin is terrible at the moment and I just feel so incredibly concious all day.





What is the best way to cover and conceal it all ??? :S (without my face looking like it's caked in make-up)





and my face is so pale it's pasty. What would be the best way to give it colour or apply bronzer to my cheeks ?





And lastly. I have naturally straight shiny hair only it really doesn't suit me. How can I curl my hair without making it all disgusting and frizzy and messy. How can I get neat, coiled curls ? Like sectioning peices off then curling ? Or perhaps coiling the hair neatly through straighteners ? :S. Which hair products are best to use?





Thank you to anyone you has any advice at all !!How to cover up spots well and apply bronzer ? Please help !! and how to curl your hair ?
Physician's Formulia has a cover-up stick with both a yellow-based cover-up for brown spots and a green-based cover-up for red spots on your skin. I use this daily for my dark circles and blemishes and it is not too heavy.





To keep your skin healthy, wash it ONCE a day (no more) and moisturize appropriately (meaning, get a moisturizer for your skin type, oily, dry, normal, combo...).





For bronzer, don't go more than 2 shades darker than your natural skin color or it will look extremely fake and leave you with make-up lines. Apply the bronzer to the places on your face that the sun naturally hits: the bridge of your nose, the apples of your cheeks, the top of your forehead, and a little bit on your chin. Make sure to blend blend blend!! Also, I wouldn't suggest a tanning lotion if you already have skin problems. This would just make it worse.





For your hair, curling with irons will work. Make sure the heat setting is not too high because this will cause additional frizz. Before curling, I would use a mousse to give your hair more lift and hold. When you're done, to break up the curl, comb with your fingers only and then use a finishing spray to give your curls that extra hold.How to cover up spots well and apply bronzer ? Please help !! and how to curl your hair ?
jus use a bit of foundation and use a little brush to conceal your spots put it on your brush and then dab after...cause i have them too and thats what i do...and you could use fake tan on your face...and you can always curl your hair with the straightners...if you like loose curls
If your breakouts are red, I'd use a concealer one shade lighter than your foundation color.


I'd take a q-tip applicator and dab on the concealer over the problem areas and blend it in....but, do not blend it in so much that it no longer helps with coverage....I always dab it on and blend out the edges.





Then apply your foundation as normal. I always add a little bit of moisturizer to my foundation in the palm of my hand.....it just helps keep my skin looking non-crusty....non- matte.





As for bronzer...apply it with a powder brush to your forehead, apples of your cheeks and tip of your nose...and your chin. Do not put a ton of it....just as much as you would use as if you were applying blush.


Make sure and blend it in a bit so it doesn't look fake.


Then apply blush right under that line on your cheeks.





Curling hair....I think to acheive the type of curls you are wanting the best thing to do would be buy a curling iron specifically for spiral curls.....it has that coil around the barrel of the curling iron.
use a sponge to put on the make-up and a curler for the curls.

No comments:

Post a Comment