Monday, April 26, 2010

Bleached my hair now have darker spots. how can i fix this?

i had dark brown hair and i wanted to go lighter so i bleached my whole hair now i have spots where it is darker than the others





how do i fix this? do i bleach ONLY the darker spots or can i bleach my whole hair again and it will end up even?





also how long should i wait untill i can bleach it again???


is one week ok? or should i wait more?Bleached my hair now have darker spots. how can i fix this?
this happened to me.


I just wore a hat for 2 days, conditioned my hair 2 times a day and then bleached it again :)


it was fine after that :)





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ah3T8f_2ebvMWnVmDCnBFdDsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090908100719AAjfv3W





check mine out? :) xBleached my hair now have darker spots. how can i fix this?
yeahhhhh u pretty much messed your hair up...sorryy...wait a MONTH to dye it again or else ull fry ur hair up badly

No comments:

Post a Comment