Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I get rid of my spots from my face.?

tea tree oil and don't pick them!How do I get rid of my spots from my face.?
you can try ';Duac once daily gel';, it really helped my sister. must be prescribed by a doctor, though. there's more info:


http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/medicines/100鈥?/a>How do I get rid of my spots from my face.?
If it came from pimples, clear your face first with existing pimples. Use glycolic acid solutions. It's fairly gentler and safer than tretinoin or hydroquinone. It will clear your face of acne and erase dark spots. If you don't like the idea, use granulated sugar to scrub your face, just remember to rinse it well. Sugar inhibits the growth of bacteria. BTW, glycolic acid came from sugarcanes as well.
Natural acne cure may be an option for you.
My daughter had a big spot problem for years. She was getting married and really upset about this. She had went to the Skin Clinic of our local hospital long term and even paid out 拢1,000 going private. Also at times she was put on medication which does mess about with your head and she had real mood swings which just wan't her. For her wedding make up she chose someone who she was told was really good, did TV make up for big stars etc. This person told her that the medical profession naturally looked at it from a medical point of view, whereas a beautician looked at it from a different angle. She advised her to get some product (sorry I don't recall the name but don't think it would be important as everyone obviously has different requirements). This was 2 weeks before the wedding and it was unbelievable how clear her skin was on her wedding day. That was last July and as far as I am aware she still uses the product but and her skin complaint has never returned. If medication isn't working long term this could be a though but I would say it must be a beautician well qualified and recommended as some call themselves beauticians after a short course of simply because they work at the make up counter of a department store. Some in these stores are qualified but others aren't.
I recommend Dermalogica. I can really see the difference in my skin tone so I'm recommending it to everyone I know, now includes you too!..


Check out their website to find your nearest dermatologist before buying the products and then your set! xx
dont use soap because it will irritate your sensitive face.


use rose water for washing your face.
If they are really bad i'd go to the doctor, but i myself use clearasil spot control deep clean cleanser and also B.P Aqueous cream which dries your spots out, they work really well for me but everyones skin is different, i personally have really sensitive skin but i think it is worth a try. you can pick them up at a pharmacy or supermarket. x

No comments:

Post a Comment