Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Are there any good facial products that improve your skin over time? like skin tone, dark spots, etc.?

I want to improve my skin in the next couple years, i want to use something thats natural, including face washes, face creams, etc that will make my skin great, removing scars, dark spots, uneven skin tones, etc.. Im a guy by the way, and i really want great looking skinAre there any good facial products that improve your skin over time? like skin tone, dark spots, etc.?
get some bio oil, trust me. bio oil rules!Are there any good facial products that improve your skin over time? like skin tone, dark spots, etc.?
clearasil ultra or clean and clear
I would really recommend Dermalogica. It has really improved my skin. It contains lots of natural ingredients has improved my skin over time. For uneven skin tone and dark pigmentation I would recommend their Microfoliant.





Read the facts about it here:


http://www.dermalogica.co.uk/default2.asp?region=A%26amp;location=UK
Philosophy. They have skin care kits targeted for different issues.
WORKING AT SEPHORA, THERE ARE TWO THAT SELL OFF OUR SHELVES DAILY. ONE IS A NATURAL SKINCARE LINE CALLED CAUDALIE , ITS THE VINOPERFECT SERUM. 78.00 IT'LL WORK ON SPOTS,PIGMENTATION,EVENESS OF SKINTONE. AND THE OTHER IS LUMEDIA, A FACIAL BRIGHTNER. ITS A LITTLE BIT MORE. ID GO INTO SEPHORA AND ASK FOR A SAMPLE OF THE VINOPREFECT SERUM, BUT U HAVE TO USE IT IN A CUMULATIVE MANNER
I use products by a company called Arbonne. They have a men's line that includes shave gel, moisturizer, toner, and sunscreen to help your skin over time. My husband uses it and loves it! Email me and I'll get your more information on it....or I can even have my husband give you his thoughts on it...
did you know glutathione is the greatest antioxidant known to man?.. this is the best skin and health supplement there is, to improve overall health, remove skin discolorations, improve skin tone, and get rid of body toxins and free radicals.. here's where you can find great information about it (read the whole page) -


http://www.skin-whitening-product.com/sk鈥?/a>
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment