Friday, January 8, 2010

Would fading creams that are used for brown spots, ect. work on freckles?

I have freckles on my arms and I want them gone! They bug me so bad I was wondering if anyone had a solution on fading or lighting them?Would fading creams that are used for brown spots, ect. work on freckles?
I personally think freckles are adorable...





But no fade cream would not make your freckles go away, in fact it can make them worse in the long run. People who get freckles easily tend to get more in the sun, and fade creams make your skin more vulnerable to the sun's rays, meaning your freckles are more likely to get darker and it is likely you'll get more if you're out in the sun.





reduce future freckles by using sunscreen all the time!Would fading creams that are used for brown spots, ect. work on freckles?
I鈥檓 a beauty therapist and only know of one way of removing freckles and that is by using laser (IPL, VPL, SPL etc.) this is a pigment remover (it is also a permanent hair removal system) that works on the pigment in the skin by heating up the cells and killing them off. The only down side is the cost and that it doesn鈥檛 always work and can also make your freckles worse


But I think that freckles are beautiful; don鈥檛 get me wrong when I was in my teens I hated mine but now (23 years old) I have grown to love them, I hope you will be able to also.


Hope this helps you ;-)
what might work for you is the lemons. try this


1Squeeze one whole lemon into a small bowl, be sure to strain out the pits.





Step 2 Add one tablespoon of powdered borax and one tablespoon of sugar to the mixture.





Step 3 Mix thoroughly and set the mixture aside for three days.





Step 4 Apply the mixture to the face (or area that has freckles) with a brush.





Step 5 Wash the lemon bleach off of your face after twenty or twenty five minutes.








Tips %26amp; Warnings


Moisturize the face before and after the treatment to prevent excessive drying of the skin!





there are also aveeno ';anti-aging'; products, meant to reverse things like freckles and dark spots.


hope this helped :)
Arbonne Revelage Age Spot Brightening Day Cream with SPF 30 is great for freckles...it is pure, botanically based.





* Vegan Certified, No Animal Testing, Cruelty Free, Formulated in Switzerland, Made in USA.


* Skin calming and soothing properties


* Moisturizing and emollient properties


* Spot intervention, to reduce the appearance of uneven skin tone, freckles and age spots.


* Provides luminosity and a brightening effect to the appearance of age spots and helps prevent signs of premature skin aging due to sun exposure.





If you are interested please contact me and I could get it for you on a discount. Read more about it at www.arbonne.com

No comments:

Post a Comment