Friday, January 8, 2010

Does sudocreme actually work on spots?

i need the truth, i have quite a lot of spots and my pale skin makes them stand out. Its bringing down my confidence a little although i don't get teased much, but i heard that sudocreme is supposed to work does it ? and if it does when do i put it on and how often ?Does sudocreme actually work on spots?
Everyones skin is different so it depends really.


I have tried it and if anything made my skin worse.


I personally find it's too oily which wasnt going to work for myself.





Best bet is to go to your doctor, saying that, iv been 3 times and are still no better off =[





Freederm %26amp; Clearasil facewash worked well for me but only temporarily, then they seem to loose effect! Keep trying and let us know if you find something that works! =]Does sudocreme actually work on spots?
I am sure that it will work, how about trying it twice a day. We also use Sudocrem on our dogs tummy when she has a rash there and in two days time it will have gone. Sudocrem is excellent for eczema and other skin problems as well. Tried it and it works.:)
No idea, have u tried tea tree facial wash and oil, or weirdly enough ibuprofen- both r anti inflammatory products and the tea tree oil is an antibacterial as well.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment