Friday, January 8, 2010

What can I do to get rid of my black spots on my neck?

Speak to your doctor, they'll be more than happy to help.What can I do to get rid of my black spots on my neck?
its called body acne... buy the body acne removal cream it hepls alot trust me i have black spots tooWhat can I do to get rid of my black spots on my neck?
Method 1


Use creams containing AHA's (Alpha Hydroxyl Fruit acids) like glyco-creams that will clear away any dead skin cells and ';expose'; the blackhead. Use the AHA's every 3 days or so.





Method 2





Make a lotion with equal parts of lime juice, almond oil and glycerine and apply on the face. It not only cures blackheads but the discoloring spots on the face too.





Method 3





Warm a little honey and apply on the trouble spots.


Wash off after 10-15 minutes.





Method 4





Beat an egg white stiff.


Add 1 tsp honey.


With a cotton swab apply on the face and leave for half an hour.


Rinse with warm water and pat it dry.





Method 5


Rinse your face with hot water to open your pores.


Generously saturate a section of washcloth with olive or almond oil.


Place a dab of toothpaste (not the gel kind) on the oily washcloth.


Gently and thoroughly rub the toothpaste over your nose with the oily cloth. Do it twice if you have a lot of blackheads.


Massage it into your whole face if you like. Add more oil or toothpaste as necessary.


Wait about 5 minutes, then rinse your face thoroughly with hot water and a clean washcloth.


Splash your face with cold water (preferable iced) to close the pores. Pat dry with a clean towel
http://search.yahoo.com/search?search=wh鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment