Friday, January 8, 2010

What are these little white spots on my the side of my face?

Little white spots keep on appearing on my faceWhat are these little white spots on my the side of my face?
they're probably just white-heads. they're just pimples that have white tips and are slightly more advanced. the best way to treat them and prevent future breakouts, use a face product with salacylic acid and/or witch hazel. i suggest clean%26amp;clear oil-free face wash. its orange and in a pump bottle. also use a toner or astringent, and if it gets worse, see a doctor and use the little gel tubes that have really strong medicine. good luck!What are these little white spots on my the side of my face?
Its probably small, white or yellowish cystlike mass just below the surface of the skin. It's caused by retention of the secretion of a sebaceous gland. They are also called whiteheads. But its totally normal, no need to stress.
eewww





i dont know


wear
It's probably a lack of calcium that's causing it. The same thing happens to me on my face and arms and legs.
Dude, Like, Go see a doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment