Friday, January 8, 2010

Red marks from spots? How can I speed up healing?

I dont really have that much spots anymore, but i have tons of little red marks. They all are clustered together and it just looks horrible, nearly worse than the original spots!





They appear regardless of whether i pick them or not. How can i speed up recovery?Red marks from spots? How can I speed up healing?
I鈥檓 a beauty therapist and have the same problem as you as I used to have acne; the only thing that will help your skin to heal and the red spots to go is to use a facial exfoliant/ scrub (more gentle than a body Exfoliant/ scrub) no more than twice a week. Also a good diet helps the whole body heal faster. Hope this helps ;-)Red marks from spots? How can I speed up healing?
keep covering them with a non oily moisturiser. dont use an oil based one because it will make the spots come back.


also. wrap some ice cubes in a flannel and put it on your red marks.

No comments:

Post a Comment