Friday, January 8, 2010

I have a few spots that won't go, I cleanse my forehead with a wipe and they still don't, someone help?

Is there anything that will get rid of spots really quickly, and any tips how I can prevent froim having them?I have a few spots that won't go, I cleanse my forehead with a wipe and they still don't, someone help?
These questions are asked everyday on here.





1st of all don't use wipes, your just spreading the bacteria.





Use a tea tree face wash twice a day and use a oil free moisturiser





tea tree is anti bacterial and spots are caused by Bacteria





Don't touch your spots, don't squeeze themI have a few spots that won't go, I cleanse my forehead with a wipe and they still don't, someone help?
Well you could get that pimple hider thing that looks like lipstick and rub it on your spots.





To prevent them just put lots of cream on your face before


you go to bed every night!








GOOD LUCK!!!
garnier pure blemish control. its really good for those things that aren't pimples but are blemishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment