Friday, January 8, 2010

I have stops but make-up doesnt help should i not wear it to get rid of spots faster?

i have spots but i mean i dont think my boyfriend s really care.. y i dunno. i hate my face but its getting bebbter now so i thought i wouldnt wear make-up for a bit to help my face get better even more ...who should i do ? should i just be myself ? my mum and my boyfriend say im very beautiful wot should i do ? xxxI have stops but make-up doesnt help should i not wear it to get rid of spots faster?
I would go for it, I did the same thing and I am so glad I did. I really don't wear that much now because of the great change that occured.I have stops but make-up doesnt help should i not wear it to get rid of spots faster?
no don't wear make up if you dont need to because it might clog pores and make your skin oilier. if you do you HAVE to remember to cleanse your face morning and night. try using spot creams like clearasil ultra rapid spot treatment but test a bit on your skin first to see if you react badly. i use to use that and it worked perfectly. I use garniers pure daily purifying discs now which are good because my skin stays blemish free. Remember to use a good moisturiser like Nivea Visage Young Control It Moisturiser that doesn't make my skin greay and smells great. It's good to tone aswell but you might not have time for that and if you dont have time for moisturising and cleansing then use cleansing wipes for your skin tipe. I always use them at night when i'm too tired to cleanse. hope this helps :D


Good make up for blemish skin is maybelline pure make up foundation and powder. I absolutely love the concealer stick and would die without it it's really good.
You could always wear minimal makeup like lipgloss and eyeliner/shadow but not put too much on your skin. If you use tonnes of foundation you could try just using a little bit of powder to reduce shine instead of that.
spots are caused by the pores getting clogged up. A lot of make-up could clog them up even more. I would just use minimum make-up until all the spots have disappeared.

No comments:

Post a Comment