Friday, January 8, 2010

What should do to regrow hair naturally from bald spots?

I actually suffer from that. And I use Nioxin. I also take some Nioxin hair, nails, and skin pills that I use to help it regrow. You can get it at any hair salon. I get:





The Shampoo and Conditioner, the pills, and the liquid stuff (I put that on after I wash my hair). Just talk to the person who cuts your hair and she/he can help.


Is it Alopecia you have?? I think I have that. At one time I lost all of my hair. But it grew back. I've had that problem all my life.What should do to regrow hair naturally from bald spots?
Procerin has been specially designed for curing male pattern baldness only. It is more effective in people in the age group of 18-35 years. It has a success rate of over 88%. Taking Procerin along with other hair loss medication will provide better results. Procerin is available online and at a cheaper rate.What should do to regrow hair naturally from bald spots?
use the lotion or something ';INFUSIUM 23';. . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment