Friday, January 8, 2010

What would you reccomend as a cream that gets rid of spots AND makes your skin soft,that you can use regularly?

Anyone? Help? Oh, and while I'm at it... appart from shampoos/conditioners that match your hair type, what would you say was the best that makes fly away hair very neat, I have that problem for school and I don't know what to do to make my hair STAY the way I want it without it going greasey or hard.... ThanksWhat would you reccomend as a cream that gets rid of spots AND makes your skin soft,that you can use regularly?
Let me answer the second question first. I have fly away hair and use this.


http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/Pau鈥?/a>


It works great! If you are looking for a styling product too then I would recommend using this.


http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/Pau鈥?/a>





Now for your first question:


I am not sure what spots you have to really address them properly. You can go get a facial and the esthetician can recommend something. If she can't help you with the spots on your face, she would probably recommend seeing a dermatologist. It could be a discolorations from sun damage. I had that. The esthetician gave me derma peel and it lighten it. I need to get another treatment done. btw: I saw a BIG improvement with the first application! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment