Friday, January 8, 2010

What is a good over counter mask, soaps or cremes to remove spots from the face or body? I am african american

ProActiv: is a very good acne product for the face. You can buy it online or by phone for $20-$40.





Clean and Clear: is right up there with ProActiv.





For the body you can use salicylic acid and benzoyl peroxide to treat it.





Murad: Very Good. Contains Salicylic Acid. (body spray, body wash, or Pure Skin Dietary Supplement) Check out the website!





Microdermabrasion Cloth: Very Cheap. Use on face, neck, and shoulders. Only $14.99.What is a good over counter mask, soaps or cremes to remove spots from the face or body? I am african american
try using a mild complexion evening soap bar like the one's the sell at beauty supply stores and also cremes like palmer's or ambiWhat is a good over counter mask, soaps or cremes to remove spots from the face or body? I am african american
Anything w/ fruit enzymes, AHA BHA or hydroquinone :)
If you are in the Dallas area, Dr Blackburn, dermatologist makes Blackburn's Cream (BBC). He sells it at his office. I know I am caucasian, but I have used it on my spotty face. It is made primarily for African Americans, but anyone can use it.
dark skin spots can be eliminated with the use of a mild skin lightening soap, lotion and/or cream.. if you're really prone to tanning easily, you'll also need a high spf sunscreen to prevent further darkening.. choose products wisely, no hydroquinone, mercury or steroids. :-)
coco butter Shea butter it works for cuz I'm African -American also..It works for my friends but i never really tried Shea butter .I forget what website it was but i was saw a really good site for black beauty products.Google it.

No comments:

Post a Comment