Friday, January 8, 2010

Is ZA true white two-way foundation makeup able to remove dark spots and acne scars?

My face has a lot of dark spots,acne scars and whiteheads.I tried rectacnyl and it doesn't seems to work because it makes my skin dry and my skin would peel of.I'm currently using eversoft refining cleanser which has tomato and cucumber in it.I'm also using fair and lovely clarity cream to remove my dark spots but sometimes i noticed that my whiteheads is growing.help me!Is ZA true white two-way foundation makeup able to remove dark spots and acne scars?
Syasya, I recommend a good skin care regimen (for your skin type). I use aularale.com/7002 - their skin care system has Is ZA true white two-way foundation makeup able to remove dark spots and acne scars?
Ohhh i have the perfect sollutions for you.


I had a slight problem with spots a few years ago and my doctor advised me to go on a contraception pill called 'Yazmin'. This certain pill is aimed at people with skin problems and will clear it up within three months (although my skin was spot free after one month of pills)


I definatley advise asking your doctor for the Yazmin contraception pill to stop you from getting the whitehead spots.


I never had any dark spots or acne scars myself but I know people that have had microdermibration treatment on their skin to remove the scars. You could also speak to you Doctor about this and they may advise you to someone that can give you this treatment.


Also try a nice oil free base foundation to make give you a bit more confidence in your skin until you can get it sorted.


Hope this has helped and good luck with your skin xx
Hey hey hey!!





actually we have a same problem for it!





i only use Neutrogena! 2 in 1 wash and Mask! just follow directions!





then use the Neutrogena Visibly Clear (rapidly clear treatment with microclear)





it visibly reduce spots!!! i promise!! use it!!





click some of my sources i gave it to you!!
use cream.
  • eye color
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment