Friday, January 8, 2010

My daughter has these white spots on her face and I think they're sunspots?

Well, She went to the beach with her friends and shes only 11 and after awhile she started to get these white spots on her cheeks, I think this happened before but not sure. How do I get rid of them without going to a beauty store or buying anything?My daughter has these white spots on her face and I think they're sunspots?
I think I might have that, got it from swimming. I have 2 white spots on my face, its skin pigmentation and I have to put some kind of cream on it my doctor gave me. I've had that last summer, then it went away in winter, then came back. I think she might have the same, but im not sure. Get that checked by a doctor or dermatologist.My daughter has these white spots on her face and I think they're sunspots?
take her to the dermatologist if she has ever broke out before. i used to break out on my face %26amp; it would leave scars but theyre gone now so it could be something like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment